Monday, June 9, 2008

I was having a very long "Duh" moment, because i couldn't get onto my blog. I'm back and i wrote my secret information down this time in a spot i won't forget. This is our last full week of school. I'm excited for the lazy mornings and not having to drive luke to school. I'm also hoping for the warm weather and sunshine to come back. I have been super cleaning my house and organizing . I so loving it. Now i just need to work on my scrap room. 

Monday Menu

monday-sweet&sour meatball w/rice
tuesday- cheesy chicken and rice
Wednesday- breakfast for dinner for the guys( I'll be at a volunteer dinner being served)
Thursday- Meatloaf and gravy
Friday- Luke's Birthday (eat out his choice)
Saturday- tostada pizza
Sunday- BBQ  at dads (father's day)

Life is good right now. Not too much stress and i just found out i will be an aunt again at the end of january. I'm so excited.


No comments: